Christmas Morning At Santa's Kithchen
Pattern Name: Christmas Morning At Santa's Kitchen
Designed By: Nurdan Kanber
Company: NNK BV Holland
Copyright: Nurdan Kanber
Fabric: Aida 14, Natural
Linen 28 Sage/Summer Khaki Jobelan Evenweave
208w X 136h Stitches
Size: 14 /28 Count, 37.74w X 24.67h cm
. It is the second pattern of Santa’s Home series. (First pattern is “A Patriotic
• The idea of this series belongs to Chrissy E. Morgan.
• The model is stitched by Chrissy E.Morgan on 28 ct Sage/Summer Khaki Jobelan Evenweave
as 2 over 2.
• On the model, Santa’s beard and Mrs.Clause’s hair filled with French Knots by Chrissy
• There are 17 different colors on the pattern. The color conversion is shown above.
• 1 skein required for each color.